Skilled Visas are designed to provide temporary and permanent visa pathways for skilled people.
- You must be under 45 years of age and be able to pass the points test.
- You will be given points based on your qualifications, years of work experience, English language level, age, etc.
- Another way to get points is through your partner or if your application is supported by an Australian State.
- You can find more information on the points test here.
- You can apply directly for a permanent residency visa if you qualify.
- Another option could be applying for a temporary skilled visa as a pathway to obtain a permanent visa down the track.
Book a consultation with us to get an Assessment of your visa situation